pátek 28. dubna 2023

Mr Tempting's desires - Part II

I undress unto my underwear; leaving just that part for you to undress. I hushed next to you in bed, as I thought you might want to cuddle a bit before regaining your breath…. But I was completely wrong. Within seconds, you are on top of me kissing me vigorously. You bite my lip, suck it in thoroughly, then move down kissing my neck. I feel your teeth sinking in, you are not the soft kind for sure! That is exactly what I like… I feel my underwear getting tighter and tighter, as you move lower and lower while kissing, softly biting and then removing my underwear slowly… Goddamnit! I already regretted that I made you wait so long for it… you are taking revenge! With your slow kisses downward, you find the shaft and kiss all the way to the tip… slowly, inching forward, making sure you make me wait as long as possible…  I feel my dick ever increasing as you blow out a bit of air on my wet tip. This is excruciating! Didn’t I just give you this incredibly intense orgasm? I am getting annoyed now. I want to be touched, I want to feel your warm lips around my dick. You laugh at me, seeing how frustrated I am, and then you take in the whole tip in your mouth. A shiver of excitement shakes through my body… This is what I was waiting for, and you don’t disappoint me at all! My god… While you move up and down, taking it out of your mouth, licking my dick so slowly and intensely… I feel relieved: this is where I longed for for so long…


You suck me like I’ve never had before. Going up, and then going down again, taking it to the fullest. I love it so much, seeing you finger yourself as well, seeing that you are enjoying this so much… It isn’t for long before I feel my balls tingle, and the tip of my dick feels like it is going to burst! As I slowly feel the tingling sensation rise through my body, of one of the best orgasms I ever had, you suddenly stop, got up and grab the bottom of the shaft firmly with your hand. This is the most foul thing you have done to me so far. How can you keep me waiting, while I am so close to my orgasm?


‘You better save everything you have for me. I want every shot you have, no exceptions!’, you said. You are dead serious. The only thing I can do is undergo it, I have no control over this! You move up, positioned yourself on top of me, and then slowly moved the tip of my dick near your wet pussy. I feel my, now extremely sensitive, dick near your very wet entrance and then  you slide over it ever so slowly… 


You are so incredibly tight. I feel the shaft of my dick entering your soft and wet pussy inch by inch… you moan, I see from the look on your face you were intensely enjoying yourself. You place your hands on top of my chest, moving up- and down my dick ever so slowly… your beautiful round breasts and hard nipples in front of my face… your round ass just in reach… you bend forward and start kissing me intensely again. Our bodies start to synchronise as I thrust upwards slowly, while you move up and down my hard shaft. I felt your tights squeeze, your tightness is unbearable for me. It feels like you hold on to my hard dick with every muscle you have…


I feel your wetness dripping down my balls, it was so incredible… It feels like every move inside you is in slow motion, it is so intense… The tingling sensation started to move through my body again, as we turned up the pace of our movements. I hear you moan, see your beautiful body move up and down on top of mine. your eyes closed, taking in every second of this moment. Your ass sliding over my hips, up and down… Our movements go faster, harder, I hear you moan even more and I feel your pussy getting tighter… you are ready for your second orgasm, I could feel it. Without further ado I start to take over the control completely. I fuck you even harder, trusting upwards faster and faster as the speed increased with every little movement. Your screaming intensified, I feel your nails gritting in my chest as I fuck you ever faster. I feel your body shake, your orgasm is ever so near. Your pussy tightens, as I move in and out of it with vigorous speed. ‘Don’t stop, please, go on! Deeper!’. This was just the encouragement I needed.  Now I feel it coming as well, my balls explode. I feel a scream erupt from my throat and in parallel, the tip of my dick shoots my cum ever so deep inside of you… your still shaking body lying on top of mine. Tired, wet and exhausted we both catch our breath on top of each other. Still inside of you, I hear your heart pounding in your chest, your chest moving up and down softly… I enjoyed every second of it, and so did you… 


The view from the hotel over the Vltava river is beautiful. The water glints as we both look out of the window of the hotel room. We watch for a while as boats pass over the water. This was by far the most naughty thing I did so far in my life. But goddamn, how rewarding it was, to spend it in the presence of such an amazing woman like you.  


 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat